* Copyright (C) 2009 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the
* License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// Override indexOf() and lastIndexOf() to be O(log N) instead of O(N).
// TODO(cpovirk): consider manual binary search under GWT to preserve O(log N) lookup
// TODO(kevinb): reconsider if it's really worth making feeble attempts at
// sanity for inconsistent comparators.
// The equals() check is needed when the comparator isn't compatible with
// Necessary for ISS's with comparators inconsistent with equals.
* TODO(cpovirk): if we start to override indexOf/lastIndexOf under GWT, we'll want some way to
* override subList to return an ImmutableSortedAsList for better performance. Right now, I'm not
* sure there's any performance hit from our failure to override subListUnchecked under GWT