***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: CPL 1.0/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Common Public
* License Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
* except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS
* IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or
* implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* rights and limitations under the License.
* Copyright (C) 2010 Hiroshi Nakamura <email@example.com>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the CPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the CPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
***** END LICENSE BLOCK *****/
This exception might be thrown by the
when trying to create new file and the specified pathname cannot be written.
Bear in mind that
not PermissionDeniedException but FileNotFindException as same as Java
manner when trying to read existing but unreadable file.
See org.jruby.RubyFile#fopen and sysopen how we handle that situation.
method of class java.lang.Throwable.
msgthe detail message.