* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2006, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing
* of individual contributors.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use,
* modify, copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions
* of the GNU Lesser General Public License, v. 2.1.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT A
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License,
* v.2.1 along with this distribution; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* (C) 2005-2006,
* @author JBoss Inc.
* Copyright (C) 2002,
* Arjuna Technologies Limited,
* Newcastle upon Tyne,
* Tyne and Wear,
* $Id: ParticipantWithComplete.java,v 1.3 2005/05/19 12:13:24 nmcl Exp $
com.arjuna.mw.wscf.exceptions.InvalidParticipantExceptionThrown if the participant identity is invalid (e.g., refers to an unknown participant.)
com.arjuna.mw.wsas.exceptions.WrongStateExceptionThrown if the state of the participant is such that it cannot cancel.
com.arjuna.mw.wsas.exceptions.SystemExceptionThrown if some other error occurred.
public void complete () throws InvalidParticipantException, WrongStateException, SystemException;