* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2004, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
MonitorListeneris used by
Monitorableservices to send notifications when a
StatusVariablevalue is changed. The
MonitorListenershould register itself as a service at the OSGi Service Registry. This interface must (only) be implemented by the Monitor Admin component.
monitorableIdthe identifier of the
Monitorableinstance reporting the change
StatusVariablethat has changed
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionif the specified monitorable ID is invalid (
null, empty, or contains illegal characters) or points to a non-existing
Monitorable, or if
public void updated(String monitorableId, StatusVariable statusVariable) throws IllegalArgumentException;