* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2004, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
objects about important changes in the tree. Events are generated after every successful DMT change, and also when sessions are opened or closed. If a
is opened in atomic mode, DMT events are only sent when the session is committed, when the changes are actually performed.
Dmt Event Listener services must have permission
for the nodes in the
newNodes property in the Dmt