* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
NOTE: does not work with UDFs that implement the Accumulator interface
Setting a default value will cause it to be used instead of null when the UDF times out. The appropriate value among in, long, string, etc, is used. The default fields of these annotations are arrays for Java reasons I won't bore you with.
Set them as if they were primitives:
@MonitoredUDF( intDefault=5 )
There is currently no way to provide a default ByteArray, Tuple, Map, or Bag. Null will always be used for those.
Currently this annotation is ignored when the Accumulator interface is used.