* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// we can't currently do this check because of how
// Solr has to reboot a new Directory sometimes when replicating
// or rolling back - the old directory is closed and the following
// test assumes it can open an IndexWriter when that happens - we
// have a new Directory for the same dir and still an open IW at
// this point
// ram dirs in cores that are restarted end up empty
// and check index fails
// if we enable this, TestReplicationHandler fails when it
// tries to write to index.properties after the file has
// already been created.
// TODO: kind of a hack - we don't know what the delegate is, so
// we treat it as file based since this works on most ephem impls