Implementation of the ListeningPoint interface
- M. Ranganathan
- 1.2 $Revision: 1.15 $ $Date: 2009/11/19 05:26:58 $
My port. (same thing as in the message processor)
Pointer to the imbedded mesage processor.
Construct a key to refer to this structure from the SIP stack
host host string
- a string that is used as a key
Get the key for this strucut
Set the sip provider for this structure.
sipProvider provider to set
Remove the sip provider from this listening point.
sipStack Our sip stack
Clone this listening point. Note that a message Processor is not
started. The transport is set to null.
- cloned listening point.
Gets the port of the ListeningPoint. The default port of a ListeningPoint
is dependent on the scheme and transport. For example:
- The default port is 5060 if the transport UDP the scheme is sip:.
- The default port is 5060 if the transport is TCP the scheme is sip:.
- The default port is 5060 if the transport is SCTP the scheme is sip:.
- The default port is 5061 if the transport is TLS over TCP the scheme is sip:.
- The default port is 5061 if the transport is TCP the scheme is sips:.
- port of ListeningPoint
Gets transport of the ListeningPoint.
- transport of ListeningPoint