* Conditions Of Use
* This software was developed by employees of the National Institute of
* Standards and Technology (NIST), an agency of the Federal Government
* and others.
* Pursuant to title 15 Untied States Code Section 105, works of NIST
* employees are not subject to copyright protection in the United States
* and are considered to be in the public domain. As a result, a formal
* license is not needed to use the software.
* This software is provided by NIST as a service and is expressly
* provided "AS IS." NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Permission to use this software is contingent upon your acceptance
* of the terms of this agreement
A proxy server inserts a P-Called-Party-ID header, typically in an INVITE request, en-route to its destination. The header is populated with the Request-URI received by the proxy in the request.
Both the business SIP URI and the personal SIP URI are registered in the SIP registrar, so both URIs can receive invitations to new sessions. When the user receives an invitation to join a session, he/she should be aware of which of the several registered SIP URIs this session was sent to.
P-Called-Party-ID = "P-Called-Party-ID" HCOLON called-pty-id-spec called-pty-id-spec = name-addr *(SEMI cpid-param) cpid-param = generic-param