* Conditions Of Use
* This software was developed by employees of the National Institute of
* Standards and Technology (NIST), an agency of the Federal Government.
* Pursuant to title 15 Untied States Code Section 105, works of NIST
* employees are not subject to copyright protection in the United States
* and are considered to be in the public domain. As a result, a formal
* license is not needed to use the software.
* This software is provided by NIST as a service and is expressly
* provided "AS IS." NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Permission to use this software is contingent upon your acceptance
* of the terms of this agreement
Defines a new authentication parameter (auth-param) for the WWW-Authenticate header used in a 401 (Unauthorized) response to the REGISTER request. For more information, see RFC 2617  subclause 3.2.1.
auth-param = 1#( integrity-key / cipher-key ) integrity-key = "ik" EQUAL ik-value cipher-key = "ck" EQUAL ck-value ik-value = LDQUOT *(HEXDIG) RDQUOT ck-value = LDQUOT *(HEXDIG) RDQUOT
// issued by Miguel Freitas