* This source code has been contributed to the public domain by Mobicents
* This software is provided by NIST as a service and is expressly
* provided "AS IS." NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Permission to use this software is contingent upon your acceptance
* of the terms of this agreement.
interface and adds the following events to it :
- these are timeout notifications emitted as events by the SipProvider. Timeout events represent timers expiring in the underlying SipProvider dialog state machine. These timeout's events notify the application that a dialog has timed out.
handled by this SipListener. This Event notifies the application that a dialog Timer expired in the Dialog's state machine. Such a condition can occur when the application fails to send an ACK after receiving an OK response or if an ACK is not received after an OK is sent. The DialogTimeoutEvent encapsulates the specific timeout type and the dialog identifier. The type of Timeout can by determined by:
timeoutType = timeoutEvent.getTimeout().getValue();Applications implementing this method should take care of sending the BYE or terminating the dialog to avoid any dialog leaks.
timeoutEvent- the timeoutEvent received indicating the dialog timed out.