* Conditions Of Use
* This software was developed by employees of the National Institute of
* Standards and Technology (NIST), an agency of the Federal Government
* and others.
* Pursuant to title 15 Untied States Code Section 105, works of NIST
* employees are not subject to copyright protection in the United States
* and are considered to be in the public domain. As a result, a formal
* license is not needed to use the software.
* This software is provided by NIST as a service and is expressly
* provided "AS IS." NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Permission to use this software is contingent upon your acceptance
* of the terms of this agreement.
P-Access-Network-Info SIP P-Header
This header carries information relating to the access network between the UAC and its serving proxy in the home network.
IETF RFC3455 + 3GPP TS 24.229-720 (2005-12)
P-Access-Network-Info = "P-Access-Network-Info": access-type *(; access-info) access-type = "IEEE-802.11a" / "IEEE-802.11b" / "3GPP-GERAN" / "3GPP-UTRAN-FDD" / "3GPP-UTRAN-TDD" / "ADSL" / "ADSL2" / "ADSL2+" / "RADSL" / "SDSL" / "HDSL" / "HDSL2" / "G.SHDSL" / "VDSL" / "IDSL" / "3GPP2-1X" / "3GPP2-1XHRPD" /token access-info = cgi-3gpp / utran-cell-id-3gpp / dsl-location / ci-3gpp2 / extension-access-info cgi-3gpp = "cgi-3gpp" EQUAL (token / quoted-string) utran-cell-id-3gpp = "utran-cell-id-3gpp" EQUAL (token / quoted-string) dsl-location = "dsl-location" EQUAL (token / quoted-string) ci-3gpp2 = "ci-3gpp2" EQUAL (token / quoted-string) extension-access-info = gen-value gen-value = token / host / quoted-string
// access type