* Conditions Of Use
* This software was developed by employees of the National Institute of
* Standards and Technology (NIST), an agency of the Federal Government.
* Pursuant to title 15 Untied States Code Section 105, works of NIST
* employees are not subject to copyright protection in the United States
* and are considered to be in the public domain. As a result, a formal
* license is not needed to use the software.
* This software is provided by NIST as a service and is expressly
* provided "AS IS." NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Permission to use this software is contingent upon your acceptance
* of the terms of this agreement
// A table that indicates whether a header has a list representation or
// not (to catch adding of the non-list form when a list exists.)
// Entries in this table allow you to look up the list form of a header
// (provided it has a list form). Note that under JAVA-5 we have
// typed collections which would render such a list obsolete. However,
// we are not using java 5.
* Build a table mapping between objects that have a list form and the
* class of such objects.
// IMS headers.