* Conditions Of Use
* This software was developed by employees of the National Institute of
* Standards and Technology (NIST), and others.
* This software is has been contributed to the public domain.
* As a result, a formal license is not needed to use the software.
* This software is provided "AS IS."
* NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Created on Jul 27, 2004
*The Open SLEE project
"Content-Length: 0 \n"