* Conditions Of Use
* This software was developed by employees of the National Institute of
* Standards and Technology (NIST), and others.
* This software is has been contributed to the public domain.
* As a result, a formal license is not needed to use the software.
* This software is provided "AS IS."
* NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED
* OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
* AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST does not warrant or make any representations
* regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but
* not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of
* the software.
* Created on Jul 31, 2004
*The JAIN-SIP project
* @see test.unit.gov.nist.javax.sip.parser.ParserTestCase#testParser()
"From: +00123456 <sip:+00123456;firstname.lastname@example.org;user=phone>;tag=0082-000001c3-025d\n",
"From: foobar at com<sip:email@example.com >;tag=1024181795\n",
"From: \"A. G. Bell\" <sip:firstname.lastname@example.org> ;tag=a48s\n"