* Copyright (C) 2013 eXo Platform SAS.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
based on the
allowing to configure Spring thanks to XML files. It can be configured using a values-param, each value will be the path of the XML files to be registered. Please note that the expected paths will be retrieved thanks to the
which means that all the prefixes supported by the kernel are supported by this component such as jar: and classpath:
+ " is mandatory, please set at least one value.");
int i = 0;