Represents all information used to load an entity with some specific characteristics like a projection
- Guillaume Scheibel <email@example.com>
- Gunnar Morling
Get the option context.
- a context object providing access to the options effectively applying for a given entity or property.
Returns the mapped columns of the given entity. May be used by a dialect to only load those columns instead of
the complete document/record. If the dialect supports the embedded storage of element collections and
associations, the respective columns will be part of the returned list as well.
- the columns that can be selected on the given entity
Whether the given column is part of a *-to-one association or not. If so, a dialect may choose to not persist the
column value in the corresponding tuple data structure itself but e.g. as a native relationship (in the case of
column the name of the column
true if the given column is part of a *-to-one association,
Provides meta-data about the *-to-one associations represented in a given tuple. Note that the same meta-data
object will be returned for different columns, if those columns are part of a compound key.
column The column name to return the *-to-one association meta-data for.
- meta-data about the *-to-one association of which the given column is part of or
null if the
given column is not part of such an association
Get the the meta-data of all the associated entities keys
- the meta-data about all the *-to-one associations represented in a given tuple, keyed by column name.
Get the role of a column
column the column name
- the role of the given column
Get all the roles
- the the roles, keyed by column name.
Provides access to the operations queue of the current flush cycle if the active dialect supports the batched
execution of operations.
- the operations queue of the current flush or
null if the active dialect does the batched
execution of operations