* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
* Created on November 16, 2006, 2:04 PM
T of the annotated parameter, field or property must
fromStringthat accepts a single String argument (see, for example,
Tsatisfies 2, 3 or 4 above. The resulting collection is read-only.
Because injection occurs at object creation time, use of this annotation on resource class fields and bean properties is only supported for the default per-request resource class lifecycle. Resource classes using other lifecycles should only use this annotation on resource method parameters.