* Copyright 2013 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
An annotation that provides a mechanism for the developer to narrow down the scope
of a client-side
ExceptionMapper to just a subset of REST Interfaces being
used by the application. This annotation allows the developer to apply different
ExceptionMapper implementations to different REST APIs, in case the APIs
being used by the application do not share a common set of errors.