* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
* Created on November 16, 2006, 2:04 PM
Encodedannotation. A default value can be specified using the
DefaultValueannotation. If the request entity body is absent or is an unsupported media type, the default value is used.
T of the annotated parameter must either:
fromStringthat accepts a single
Stringargument (see, for example,
Tsatisfies 2 or 3 above. The resulting collection is read-only.
If the type is not one of those listed in 4 above then the first value (lexically) of the parameter is used.
Note that, whilst the annotation target permits use on fields and methods, this annotation is only required to be supported on resource method parameters.