* Copyright (c) 2004 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, European Research Consortium for
* Informatics and Mathematics, Keio University). All Rights Reserved. This
* work is distributed under the W3C(r) Software License  in the hope that
* it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
*  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
ProcessingInstructioninterface represents a "processing instruction", used in XML as a way to keep processor-specific information in the text of the document.
No lexical check is done on the content of a processing instruction and
it is therefore possible to have the character sequence
"?>" in the content, which is illegal a processing
instruction per section 2.6 of [ ]. The
presence of this character sequence must generate a fatal error during
See also the.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionNO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: Raised when the node is readonly.