* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
CSSRuleinterface is the abstract base interface for any type of CSS statement. This includes both rule sets and at-rules. An implementation is expected to preserve all rules specified in a CSS style sheet, even if the rule is not recognized by the parser. Unrecognized rules are represented using the
See also the.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionSYNTAX_ERR: Raised if the specified CSS string value has a syntax error and is unparsable.