* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
ownerRuleattribute will contain the
CSSImportRule. In that case, the
ownerNodeattribute in the
StyleSheetinterface will be
null. If the style sheet comes from an element or a processing instruction, the
ownerRuleattribute will be
ownerNodeattribute will contain the
ruleThe parsable text representing the rule. For rule sets this contains both the selector and the style declaration. For at-rules, this specifies both the at-identifier and the rule content.
indexThe index within the style sheet's rule list of the rule before which to insert the specified rule. If the specified index is equal to the length of the style sheet's rule collection, the rule will be added to the end of the style sheet.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionHIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: Raised if the rule cannot be inserted at the specified index e.g. if an
@importrule is inserted after a standard rule set or other at-rule.
indexThe index within the style sheet's rule list of the rule to remove.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionINDEX_SIZE_ERR: Raised if the specified index does not correspond to a rule in the style sheet's rule list.