* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
CSSValueListinterface provides the abstraction of an ordered collection of CSS values.
Some properties allow an empty list into their syntax. In that case,
these properties take the
none identifier. So, an empty list
means that the property has the value
The items in the
CSSValueList are accessible via an
integral index, starting from 0.
See also the.
CSSValueby ordinal index. The order in this collection represents the order of the values in the CSS style property. If index is greater than or equal to the number of values in the list, this returns
indexIndex into the collection.
indexposition in the
nullif that is not a valid index.