* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
MediaListinterface provides the abstraction of an ordered collection of media, without defining or constraining how this collection is implemented. An empty list is the same as a list that contains the medium
The items in the
MediaList are accessible via an integral
index, starting from 0.
See also the.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionSYNTAX_ERR: Raised if the specified string value has a syntax error and is unparsable.
oldMediumfrom the list.
oldMediumThe medium to delete in the media list.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionNO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: Raised if this list is readonly.
oldMediumis not in the list.
newMediumto the end of the list. If the
newMediumis already used, it is first removed.
newMediumThe new medium to add.
org.w3c.dom.DOMExceptionINVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: If the medium contains characters that are invalid in the underlying style language.