* Copyright (c) 2004 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, European Research Consortium for
* Informatics and Mathematics, Keio University). All Rights Reserved. This
* work is distributed under the W3C(r) Software License  in the hope that
* it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
*  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
DOMErrorHandleris a callback interface that the DOM implementation can call when reporting errors that happens while processing XML data, or when doing some other processing (e.g. validating a document). A
DOMErrorHandlerobject can be attached to a
Documentusing the "error-handler" on the
DOMConfigurationinterface. If more than one error needs to be reported during an operation, the sequence and numbers of the errors passed to the error handler are implementation dependent.
The application that is using the DOM implementation is expected to implement this interface.
See also the.
errorThe error object that describes the error. This object may be reused by the DOM implementation across multiple calls to the
false, the DOM implementation should stop the current processing when possible. If the method returns
true, the processing may continue depending on