* Copyright (c) 2001 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
initTimeEventmethod is used to initialize the value of a
TimeEventcreated through the
DocumentEventinterface. This method may only be called before the
TimeEventhas been dispatched via the
dispatchEventmethod, though it may be called multiple times during that phase if necessary. If called multiple times, the final invocation takes precedence.
The different types of events that can occur are:
beginElementAt()methods. Note that if an element is restarted while it is currently playing, the element will raise an end event and another begin event, as the element restarts.
endElementAt()methods. Note that if an element is restarted while it is currently playing, the element will raise an end event and another begin event, as the element restarts.
typeArgSpecifies the event type.