* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2006, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use,
* modify, copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions
* of the GNU Lesser General Public License, v. 2.1.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT A
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License,
* v.2.1 along with this distribution; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* (C) 2011,
* @author JBoss Inc.
* @author Mark Little (email@example.com)
* @since 3.0.
* If the caller doesn't want to be informed of heuristics during completion
* then it's possible the application (or admin) may still want to be informed.
* So special participants can be registered with the transaction which are
* triggered during the Synchronization phase and given the true outcome of
* the transaction. We do not dictate a specific implementation for what these
* participants do with the information (e.g., OTS allows for the CORBA Notification Service
* to be used).