* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
EncryptingMarshallerare a general purpose encryption based marshaller / decompressing unmarshaller pair based on Java's Cipher facilities.
EncryptingMarshaller is subclassed from
and by default it uses
super.write() to marshall an object, which is then
encrypted. Optionally, it can wrap any other marshaller and use that instead of
SerializableMarshaller to marshall an object before it is encrypted.
new EncryptingMarshaller(new HTTPMarshaller())
will create a marshaller that encrypts the output of an
//EOS intercepts the close() call and does not close the stream
SerializationManager sm = SerializationStreamFactory.getManagerInstance(getSerializationType());
//Vagaries of CipherOutputStream which needs a close() to flush at the end
java.lang.CloneNotSupportedExceptionIn practice no exceptions are thrown