* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
EncryptingUnMarshallerare a general purpose encrypting marshaller / decompressing unmarshaller pair based on Java's crypto stream facilities.
EncryptingUnMarshaller is subclassed from
and by default it uses
super.read() to deserialize an object, once the object has been
decrypted. Optionally, it can wrap any other unmarshaller and use that instead of
SerializableUnMarshaller to unmarshall an encrypted input stream. For example,
new EncryptingUnMarshaller(new HTTPUnMarshaller())
will create an umarshaller that
HTTPUnMarshaller to restore an unencrypted input stream.
InputStreamfrom which marshalled form is to be retrieved
metadatacan be any transport specific metadata (such as headers from http transport). This can be null, depending on if transport supports metadata.
versionwire format version
java.io.IOExceptionif there is a problem reading from
java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionif there is a problem finding a class needed for unmarshalling
public Object read(InputStream inputStream, Map metadata, int version) throws IOException, ClassNotFoundException
SerializationManager sm = SerializationStreamFactory.getManagerInstance(getSerializationType());
java.lang.CloneNotSupportedExceptionIn practice no exceptions are thrown.