* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
// Default locator values
// create the InvokerLocator based on url string format
// to indicate the transport, host, and port to use for the
// server invoker.
// creates all the connector's needed resources, such as the server invoker
// create the handler to receive the invocation request from the client for processing
// first parameter is sub-system name. can be any String value.
// start with a new non daemon thread so
// server will wait for request and not exit
if(args != null && args.length == 3)
// wait forever, let the user kill us at any point (at which point, the client will detect we went down)