* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
// Default locator values
// create InvokerLocator with the url type string
// indicating the target remoting server to call upon.
// make invocation on remoting server and send complex data object
// by default, the remoting http client invoker will use method type of POST,
// which is needed when ever sending objects to the server. So no metadata map needs
// to be passed to the invoke() method.
// set the metadata so remoting client knows to use http GET method type
// not actually sending any data to the remoting server, just want to get its response
// now set type back to POST and send a plain text based request
// notice are getting custom response code and message set by web invocation handler
if(args != null && args.length == 3)