* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
* Created on Sep 9, 2005
// Create ServerSocket and get synchronizing socket.
// Create MasterServerSocket, accept connection request from remote
// VirtualServerSocket, and get the bind port of the local actual socket
// to which the VirtualServerSocket is connected.
// Wait until remote VirtualServerSocket is running, then create local
// VirtualServerSocket, bind it to the local port to which the remote
// VirtualServerSocket is connected, and connect it to the remote
// Indicate that the local VirtualServerSocket is running.
// Create a virual socket by way of VirtualServerSocket.accept();
// Create a virtual socket connected to the remote VirtualServerSocket.
// Do some i/o and close sockets.
if (args.length == 3)