* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2008, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags. See the copyright.txt file in the
* distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
ACLConfiguration class contains all ACL definitions that have been specified in an XML file according to
jboss-acl-configuration schema. Each definition is used to construct an
ACL instance that will
protect the specified resource according to the permissions that are assigned to each identity.
This method retrieves the set of
ACLEntry objects that belong to an ACL, recursively getting the entries
from the parent definitions when the extension configuration is used. An extending
"inherits" the entries from its parent and is free to add or override entries as needed.
ACLDefinitionthat contains the data used to retrieve the entries.
Listof the visited ACLs to detect circular dependencies.
Set<ACLEntry>containing the entries that will be used to create an
ACLaccording to the specified definition.
java.lang.RuntimeExceptionif a circular dependency is detected among the
if (superDefinition != null)