* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Like socket factories, Server Socket factory instances have two categories of methods. First are methods used to create sockets. Second are methods which set properties used in the production of sockets, such as networking options. There is also an environment specific default server socket factory; frameworks will often use their own customized factory.
// NOTE: JDK 1.1 bug in class GC, this can get collected
// even though it's always accessible via getDefault().
/* NOTHING */
if( name!=null && value !=null)
// optimize typical case: no synch needed
// Different implementations of this method could
// work rather differently. For example, driving
// this from a system property, or using a different
// implementation than JavaSoft's.