* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
//flag for the existence of the var attribute
//temp name for exception and caught
//main part to generate code
//if the var specified, the exception object should
//be set to the attribute "var" defines in page scope
+ exceptionName + ", PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);");
//whenever there's exception caught,
//the flag caught should be set true;
//if var specified, the attribute it defines
//in page scope should be removed
ctxt.generateJavaSource(" pageContext.removeAttribute(\"" + strVar + "\", PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);");