* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2008, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
A BeanStore that uses a HTTP session as backing storage.
EagerSessionBeanStore, this bean store is backed by an
HttpRequest, and only requires the session to be created when it needs to
write an instance to it.
This class is not threadsafe
// If container can't create an underlying session, invalidate the
// current one