* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2013, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
which gives the integrator additional control over the process of constructing an instance.
interceptors of a component instance which are bound to the component using interceptor bindings or the
annotation. This may not be desired should an integrator want to manage these interceptors themselves. In that case this switch may be used to suppress Weld management of
interceptors. In that case an integrator is responsible for performing
s are invoked in the order in which they were registered.