* Copyright (C) 2010 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS-IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
, except restricted in the types of maps it can build. For the most part, you should probably just ignore the existence of this class.
<> the base type for all key types of maps built by this map maker
<> the base type for all value types of maps built by this map maker
// Set by MapMaker, but sits in this class to preserve the type relationship
// No subclasses but our own
* Note that MapMaker's removalListener() is not here, because once you're interacting with a
* GenericMapMaker you've already called that, and shouldn't be calling it again.