* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2014, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
stack passed as a parameter. That way, the number the ThreadLocal access is reduced.
selfthe proxy instance.
thisMethodthe overridden method declared in the super class or interface.
proceedthe forwarder method for invoking the overridden method. It is null if the overridden method is abstract or declared in the interface.
argsan array of objects containing the values of the arguments passed in the method invocation on the proxy instance. If a parameter type is a primitive type, the type of the array element is a wrapper class.
java.lang.Throwableif the method invocation fails.