* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2013, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This service allows an integrator to expose an annotation index for a deployment obtained from bytecode scanning. This service is optional. If provided, Weld will use this service to avoid expensive Java Reflection calls.
Indicates whether the given class contains an annotation of the given annotation type.
The process begins with enumerating a set of annotations which consists of:
The set is referred to as M hereafter
The given class is said to contain the given annotation if any of these applies:
, is present on a direct or indirect superclass of the given class
This is a per-deployment service.
javaClassthe given class
annotationthe given annotation type