* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Causes an instance to be produced via the
Producer represents a class, this will invoke the constructor annotated
exists, or the constructor with no parameters otherwise. If the class has interceptors, produce() is responsible
for building the interceptors and decorators of the instance.
Producer represents a producer field or method, this will invoke the producer method on, or access the
producer field of, a contextual instance of the bean that declares the producer.
to use for the produced object
Destroys the instance.
Producer represents a class, then this operation does nothing.
Producer represents a producer field or method, this calls the disposer method, if any, on a contextual
instance of the bean that declares the disposer method or performs any additional required cleanup, if any, to destroy
state associated with a resource.
instanceThe instance to dispose
Returns the set of all
InjectionPoints. If the
Producer represents a class, then this returns returns the
InjectionPoint objects representing all injected fields, bean constructor parameters and initializer
method parameters. For a producer method, this returns the set of
InjectionPoint objects representing all
parameters of the producer method.