* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2013, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
implementation that does not support construction/destruction of instances but provides field/setter injection capabilities. Such implementation is often handy for integration with other frameworks in situations when an existing Java object needs to be injected.
methods should not be called on the returned instance. The
method of the returned injection target throws
or a deployment descriptor. Unlike
, the resulting InjectionTarget does not support interception as it is itself an interceptor.