* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
If the contextual implements PassivationCapable, the id will be obtained from it, in which case the Contextual can be activated in any container. If not, the Contextual can only be activated in this container.
Note that this allows a Bean object to be loaded regardless of the bean's accessiblity from the current module, and should not be abused as a way to ignore accessibility rules enforced during resolution.
that corresponds to the given
contextualthe contextual for which the serializable contextual is created
<C extends Contextual<I>, I> SerializableContextual<C, I> getSerializableContextual(Contextual<I> contextual);
that corresponds to the given instance and
contextualthe contextual for which the serializable contextual instance is returned
creationalContextthe creational context of the instance
<C extends Contextual<I>, I> SerializableContextualInstance<C, I> getSerializableContextualInstance(Contextual<I> contextual, I instance, CreationalContext<I> creationalContext);