* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
executemethod on a separate
The environment entries and resources available for customization are summarized in the table below.
|Environment Entry||The classpath resource from which to read the jBPM
configuration. Optional, defaults to |
|Resource Manager Reference||Logical name of the data source that provides JDBC connections to the
persistence service. Must match the
|Resource Manager Reference||Logical name of the factory that provides JMS connections to the JMS connector service. Required for processes that contain asynchronous continuations.|
|Message Destination Reference||The message service sends job messages to the queue referenced here. Must be the same queue from which the job listener bean receives messages.|
JbpmConfigurationto be used by this command service. In case the environment key
JbpmCfgResourceis specified, that value is interpreted as the name of the configuration resource to load from the classpath. If that key is absent, the default configuration file will be used (jbpm.cfg.xml).
// check whether command requested a rollback