* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc. and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
This component is for use as a facelet tag. See the <rich:jQuery> EL function for access to the jQuery library via EL.
@JsfComponent(type = AbstractJQuery.COMPONENT_TYPE, family = AbstractJQuery.COMPONENT_FAMILY, renderer = @JsfRenderer(type = "org.richfaces.JQueryRenderer"), tag = @Tag(type = TagType.Facelets))
// TODO nick - CDK should be doing this