* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
* terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1 as published by the Free Software
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this
* program; if not, you can obtain a copy at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
* or from the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
* without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* Copyright 2008 Pentaho Corporation. All rights reserved.
* @created Jul 31, 2008
* @author wseyler
wizardPanelThis method is fired by the AbstractWizardPanel when an interesting (canContinue or canFinish) event occurs. This allows communication between the AbstractWizardDialog and it's Panels so that when a panel is manipulated and its state becomes ready to continue or finish the AbstractWizardPanel can update it's GUI accordingly (ie enable/disable buttons).