org.mule.examples / mule-example-stockquote
- This example demonstrates how to invoke an ASPX web service from Mule and transform the result using XSLT and deserialise the result to a StockQuote javabean. The examples demonstrates invoking the service using...
org.mule.examples / mule-example-loanbroker-common
org.mule.examples / mule-example-loanbroker-common-tests
org.mule.examples / mule-example-echo
- This example shows how to add message processing components, in this example Logger and Echo, to a Flow. By doing so, you can perform custom logging in your Mule application. Logging is useful to introspect the...
org.mule.examples / mule-example-loanbroker-esn
- The Loan Broker example application is based on the example presented in the Enterprise Integration Patterns book. This chapter of the book is available online so you can see a detailed description of the application...
org.mule.examples / mule-example-scripting
- A simple example that demonstrates Mule's JSR-223 Scripting support.
org.mule.examples / mule-example-errorhandler
- Demonstrates using Spring as the external container to provide the objects managed by Mule and how to publish events to multiple outbound endpoints. The example consists of two components; ExecptionManager and BusinessErrorManager...
org.mule.examples / mule-example-loanbroker-esb
org.mule.examples / mule-example-loanbroker-bpm
org.mule.examples / mule-example-hello
- Shows how to configure multiple components to interact on a single request and how to manage event transformations.